Bodysuit with Jeans, How to Wear Bodysuit with Jeans
A bodysuit with jeans is such a versatile outfit that you can wear all year round. The combination is comfortable, chic and sexy - the perfect pick for many situations. But choosing how to wear bodysuits can be challenging at times, especially if you want to wear them in public. In this article, we will show you how to style bodysuits with jeans.
How to Wear a Bodysuit with Jeans
We all know that we can wear a bodysuit with jeans, but what produces the best combination? The key to pulling off this look is choosing the right styles of both garments. So here is look at different bodysuit and jeans outfits to help you take inspiration from:
1. Crop Top Bodysuit with Jeans
This is an easy-to-wear bodysuit outfit that's perfect for a casual day out with friends or family. The cropped top gives off that rocker vibe but without making you look like you just came out of the 80s! If you don't want to show your stomach, pair this look with high waisted jeans. Add accessories such as necklaces and bracelets. Don't forget the footwear; g with sneakers or pointy flats for this one.
2. Patterned Bodysuit with Jeans
Dress a patterned bodysuit up or down depending on how you choose to accessorize the outfit. When you’ve paired this bodysuit with boyfriend jeans, keep accessories simple with no more than two statement pieces at most. But when opting for slim-fitted jeans, keep your style monochromatic and finish off by adding a statement bag or pumps.
3. Turtleneck Bodysuit with jeans
Turtleneck bodysuits are perfect for casual looks especially when worn with boyfriend jeans and sneakers. If you want to dress up this outfit, simply add a blazer and go for heeled sandals. Should you go all black with this outfit, it’s best not to accessorize much or else the overall look might end up too overwhelming.
4. Red Bodysuit with Jeans
This is another popular style of the bodysuit and jeans outfit. The style is perfect for day events, especially when paired with white slim-fit jeans or ripped jeans and sneakers. However, if you plan to wear this outfit at night, pair it with black skinnies and go for contrasting footwear like heeled boots or pumps. These will make the outfit look more dressed up.
5. Floral Bodysuit With jeans
Jeans and bodysuit outfits are perfect for casual styles, especially when teamed with floral bodysuits. The floral style produces an attractive appearance that fits most occasions. The outfit also suits different jeans styles. If you're feeling bolder about accessorizing the outfit, consider necklaces and similar pieces. For a smarter appearance though, just wear heels and keep your accessories minimal.
6. Colorful Bodysuit with Jeans
Colorful bodysuit outfits with jeans are fun pieces that you can dress up or down depending on the occasion. To wear this outfit for a casual look, just pick sneakers to complete your look. For an event though, go for bright pumps and add statement earrings to finish off your overall style. Remember to limit your accessories though to keep the flashy look.
7. Lace Bodysuit with Jeans
Pair the lace bodysuit with ripped jeans and high heels. Then, accessorize with a statement necklace for that extra pop. For an effortless off-duty vibe, try teaming a structured jacket with the lace bodysuit and jeans outfit. Finish off the outfit with heeled sandals and embellished accessories for that glam vibe. Only keep the accessories minimal.
8. White Bodysuit with Jeans
A white bodysuit with jeans is one of those outfits which work at any occasion from day to night. It also fits most of body types well. But since this outfit can seem too casual, if you're looking for something dressier, opt for pairing it with black ankle boots or neutral-colored stilettos. The accessories are up to you- choose statement necklaces or necklaces with your favorite colors to add personality.
9. Black Bodysuit with Jeans
This is a chic and edgy look that can be worn for special occasions or simply when you're going out on weekends with your friends. Pair your black bodysuit with ripped jeans with ankle boots for a powerful look while keeping the accessories neutral-colored ones. If looking too plain isn't really your style, opt wearing some statement necklaces and chokers for an added edge.
10. Long Sleeve Bodysuit with Jeans
A long sleeve bodysuit with jeans is an easy-to-wear outfit that's perfect for a casual day out shopping with friends! This look is very in right now so don't miss out on wearing it. If you're feeling extra stylish, add some heels. Pair the long sleeve bodysuit with a high-waist and add accessories such as necklaces, bracelets or belt bags. When your outfit is mainly black, make sure your accessories are colorful so you don't appear too dark!
11. Strapless Bodysuit with Jeans
A strapless bodysuit is perfect for adding sophistication to your outfit, and combining it with boyfriend jeans will give you that effortless cool vibe that’s so easy to pull off every season. Wear sandals and slingback heels with this look for added elegance or sneakers for a casual appearance. Keep your accessories toned down with a simple necklace and stud earrings.
12. Sleeveless Bodysuit with Jeans
The sleeveless bodysuit and jeans outfit is perfect styling option for those casual occasions and days out. The sleeveless bodysuit gives the look a more playful touch while the jeans add a touch a vibe to it. The only hard part will be choosing which shoes to wear! Pair the sleeveless bodysuit with heels if you want extra height or sneakers for an easy day out.
13. Green Bodysuit with Jeans
A green bodysuit with jeans is a great idea for all those ladies who want to look stylish and casual at the same time. You can choose from any shade of green that speaks to your personality. Just make sure that you're not going overboard with it as too much color might ruin your whole vibe! Wear this outfit with heels or sneakers.
14. Strappy Bodysuit with Jeans
On days when you feel like being flirty, go for a strappy bodysuit with ripped high waisted jeans. This look can be worn to work and even in casual dates. Just make sure that the rest of your outfit is subtle and not too overpowering- color blocking works best with this outfit.
15. Pink Bodysuit with Jeans
Wearing pink bodysuit with jeans is a casual look that can be worn almost every day. You don't even need to worry about the top and the bottom matching as this outfit automatically does it for you. Pair it up with some knee-length shoes or ankle boots to complete your girly ensemble. You can also wear sneakers for a great day out.
When Wearing a Bodysuit with Jeans…
Styling a bodysuit with jeans depends on the type of jeans you're wearing, the color of your jeans and your personal style. It also depends on the type of accessories and footwear. Here are tips to get you going.
- The choice of shoes when wearing a bodysuit with jeans plays an important role. Going for high heels may make you look more dressed up but they're not advisable if you're wearing a statement top. The outfit matches better with flats.
- If you plan to pair your bodysuit with skinny jeans, ensure the outfit works at any occasion from day to night and also fits all body types However, we recommend keeping your footwear simple.
- If your bodysuit and jeans outfitis more office-friendly, then it's best to stick to ballet pumps for that chic look or alternatively, opt for wearing sneakers but depending on what you plan to wear with that bodysuit with jeans
- When styling your bodysuit with boyfriend jeans, just keep in mind that you can wear this outfit for an everyday casual appearance, or dress it up by pairing it with cute heeled
- Stick to lighter colors: Pairing your light or neutral colored bodysuit with dark denim is a safe option that won't go out of style anytime soon. While black jeans are always a stylish choice, you can try out lighter shade if you feel like it's too plain for your liking.
- Cover up with a fitted jacket: If you are not comfortable showing an entire bodysuit, covering up is the best option. A great way to do this is by adding a fitted jean jacket. Not only does it add a chic element to your bodysuit jeans outfit, but you can easily take the jacket off when it gets warmer outside.
Wearing a bodysuit with jeans is a fashionable look. However it is important to know that you are matching your outfit in the right way. Doing it the wrong way takes away the glamor and makes your outfit plain. If you are not sure about what type of bodysuit to wear with jeans, then use the ideas in this article for inspiration.